Help us build partnerships to create sustainable projects locally and around the world in order to promote peace. Both Peace Corps and Rotary are already effective in promoting justice, equal opportunity, and improving lives. By bringing the resources of both of these communities together, we will increase our capacity to serve marginalized people around the world.
We have two types of membership – for individuals and groups. These membership fees help us defray expenses related to communicating information about collaborations between Peace Corps and Rotary that can be replicated and educating members of both communities about the advantages of working collaboratively.
Individual membership dues are a $20 annual fee. Group membership for Rotary Clubs is a $50 annual fee. As affiliates of the National Peace Corps Association, RPCV groups are automatically affiliated with P4P.
Both individual memberships and group memberships provide the following benefits:
- Quarterly e-newsletter which highlights news and recent collaborations between Peace Corps and Rotary.
- Access to the P4P list of Rotary Clubs and RPCV groups committed to working together.
- Information on joint projects that you might want to join or replicate.
- A platform on the P4P website and FACEBOOK page for showcasing joint projects.
- Access to a powerful international network for good.
- For group memberships, you have the option of having your group’s logo displayed on “Our Partners” page.