Is your Peace Corps country supporting Ukrainian refugees? Encourage a local Rotary Club to support.
Rotary Districts have the opportunity to apply for Disaster Response grants funded through the Disaster Response Fund of the Rotary Foundation. Grants are available for up to $25,000 per project.
If you have identified a need, we can help you connect the dots. Please email the following information to Ellen Young, member of Partnering For Peace, at email@example.com
- Your Name
- City and State where you live in currently
- Country of Service - years served - town/village you served in
- Where have you identified a need to support Ukraine or Ukrainian refugees? City/Country?
- In what way could they use funding from Rotary? (Examples of other approved grants include: To purchase food, medicine, hygiene supplies and equipment for hospitals, To provide shelter, food, basic needs, medical supplies, clothes, toys and school materials for the children, counseling and support to Ukrainian refugees.)
- Amount of funding requested