Help represent the Rotary - Peace Corps Partnership At Your District Conference
Many Rotarians are not familiar with the highly valued partnership between Rotary and Peace Corps. They also don't know how to leverage it at the grassroots level. A starting point is one-on-one conversations at our District Conferences. As a member of PFP, we are asking if you will help with getting this done.
Here are the steps.
- Check with your district conference chair to find out how to reserve a table. If there is a cost that you'd like help with covering, let us know.
- Here are some hand outs you may want. They are in our Partnering for Peace toolbox. A few items you may want to print out and have copied are:
- Print an 11 x 17 table top banner for your HOF table. Find it here.
- Print our most recent brochure on why to work with Peace Corps. Find it here
- Fact Sheet: Rotary- Why work with Peace Corps. Find it here.
- One of our latest articles: Esprit de Corps: Rotary Magazine Sep 2021 Find it here.
- Some booth owners like to print out page 28-29 on the Peace Corps Rotary Guidance document. Find it here
- Multiple videos that you can run on a laptop at your booth. Find them at the bottom of the toolkit. Find it here (lots of other good information and tools on the page as well)
- A basic Partnering for Peace Powerpoint presentation you can run on a laptop. Here it is. Download it and customize it as you like.
- List of completed joint projects Find it here under www.partneringforpeace.org website/projects.
- To ask visitors to become members of PFP, please have them fill out the form here if you have internet access, or simply print out and have visitors fill out this form that you collect and send to us at Membership@partneringforpeace.org (first option is better because it is immediately in the system and we don't have to interpret bad penmanship). And if you would like to give new members a pin, request them from Membership@partneringforpeace.org.
- Download our logo to use on our promotional material.
We are ready to help if you have any questions. Contact Info@partneringforpeace.org