As a member, you can help build partnerships between Peace Corps Volunteers and Rotarians to create and support sustainable projects locally and around the world. This will enable us to promote peace and effective programs in support of vulnerable communities. The Peace Corps and Rotary International already represent two of the most effective global networks promoting justice, equal opportunity, and improving lives. By bringing the resources of both of these communities together, we will increase our capacity to serve marginalized people around the world.
We have two types of membership: Individual and Group. These membership fees help us defray expenses related to communicating the joint programs between Peace Corps Volunteers and Returned Peace Corps Volunteers with Rotarians, which can be replicated, and educate members on the impact their joint efforts.
Individual membership dues are a $20 annual fee. Group membership dues for Rotary Clubs are a $50 annual fee. Ideally, Returned Peace Corps Volunteers/Rotarians will recruit their respective Rotary Club and become their Club’s advocate for Partnering for Peace.
As an individual or group member, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Quarterly e-newsletter, which highlights news and recent collaborations between Peace Corps and Rotary International.
- Access to the P4P list of Rotary Clubs and RPCV groups committed to working together.
- Information on joint projects and key contacts if you want to become part of or replicate one of these programs.
- Access to the P4P website and Facebook page to showcase joint projects and share experiences.
- As a member of NPCA and P4P, which is one of 150+ affiliate groups, you become part of a powerful international network for change.
- A Membership Tool Kit, which will include resources, including two videos to promote P4P.
- Group members can have their group’s logo displayed on “Our Partners” page.