We’re pleased to inform you that membership to Partnering for Peace is now free in an effort to broaden our membership and enhance our ability to raise awareness of the Peace Corps/Rotary partnership. You can renew membership on our website which is done in conjunction with the National Peace Corps Association website.
As an individual member, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Quarterly e-newsletter, which highlights news and recent collaborations between Peace Corps and Rotary International.
- Access to the P4P list of Rotary Clubs and RPCV groups committed to working together.
- Information on joint projects and key contacts if you want to become part of or replicate one of these programs.
- Access to the P4P website and Facebook page to showcase joint projects and share experiences.
- As a member of NPCA and P4P, which is one of 150+ affiliate groups, you become part of a powerful international network for change.
- A Membership Tool Kit, which will include resources, including two videos to promote P4P.